In-Home Vaccinations for Fully Homebound New York City Residents Only
OANA received the following updates on vaccination efforts in nyc. Please forward this information to anyone you think may benefit from the services described below.
New Yorkers who believe they are eligible for an in-home vaccination can express interest using the form below. The City will use this information to call back to further discuss eligibility for the program.
- If you use Access-a-Ride, Medicaid-provided, or Medicare-provided transportation, you can schedule rides as you normally would.
- If you do not use Access-a-Ride, Medicaid-provided or Medicare-provided transportation, you can schedule a free ride to their vaccination site through:
- Curb (Cab): 646-349-0289
- Hunter (Ambulette): 718-991-2211
- To schedule transportation through these options, you should call and state you are 65 or older, going to be vaccinated in NYC, and that you understand that there is a contract with the City of New York for free transportation
Join us for a Vaccine for All Corps info session. These sessions provide valuable information for community-based organizations and other partners to understand the details of Vaccine for All Corps positions and eligibility, introduce the Workforce1 Career Center System, and best empower partners to refer qualified candidates. These info sessions are not intended for jobseekers themselves and interested organizations can register here:
- Tuesday, March 9th at 2:00pm – Register here
- Wednesday, March 10th at 10:00am – Register here
- Thursday, March 11th at 10:00am – Register here
- Friday, March 12th at 10:00am – Register here
Photo: Steven Cornfield