NYC Ferry Fall 2022 Service Changes
OANA has received the following updates from the NYC Ferry that we would like to share with the community.
Starting September 12, 2022, NYC Ferry will be modifying their service in several ways including:
- Fall 2022 Schedule Change
- Fare and policy changes
Fall 2022 Schedule Change
The NYC Ferry Fall schedule will go into effect on Monday, September 12, 2022. Please plan your trip accordingly. For all schedules, please visit our site.
Fare and policy changes
Along with the adjusted schedule, the following changes will be going into effect on September 12, 2022:
Updated Base Fare
- One-Way ticket base fare will be $4.00.
30-Day Passes Eliminated
- 30-Day Passes will be eliminated, including the Standard Monthly Pass and the discounted Monthly Pass.
- 30-Day Passes purchased prior to 9/12/22 will continue to be valid for 365 days after purchase.
Bicycle Fee Eliminated
- Riders will no longer be charged to bring their bike onboard.
- Bike One-Way, One-Way Pass with Bike and 30-Day Pass with Bike will be eliminated.
Save With The New 10 Trip Pass
- A Ten Trip Pass for $27.50 shall be introduced as a new fare option.
- $2.75 per trip purchased in the 10 Trip Pass
- A rider who purchases the Ten Trip Pass will pay $27.50 and will receive ten individual tickets.
Ferry Discount Program
- A reduced fare $1.35 One-Way Ticket shall be introduced as a new fare option as part of the Ferry Discount Program.
- The following participants shall be eligible for the program, which entitles riders to purchase a reduced fare $1.35 One-Way ticket:
- Senior Citizens, aged 65 and older
- Persons with disabilities
- Current participants in the Fair Fares NYC program
Tickets Expire After 90 Days
- Starting September 12, 2022, all tickets, whether purchased via App or Ticket Vending Machine, will be valid for 90 days.
- All tickets sold prior to September 12, 2022, will continue to be valid for 365 days after purchase.
September 23, 2022
September 21, 2022
September 18, 2022