NOVEMBER 14TH MEETING AT 7 pm
St. George Episcopal Church
1420 27th Ave. Astoria, NY, 11102
Basement: Entrance in rear of Parking Lot by 14th st.
“No parking allowed in lot”
November Meeting Agenda
(subject to change as indicated)
- Councilman Costas Constantanides : Updates on District 22 Issues
- Mariela Palomina-Herring, Bureau Chief, Gang Violence and Hate Crimes, District Attorney Queens County.
- A.D.A. Barry Frankenstein will be presenting for the D.A.
- NYPD Captain Christopher Giambrone : Commanding Officer of PSA9, responsible for security in Astoria Houses, Ravenswood, Queensbridge, and Woodside Houses.
- NYC Retrofit Accelerator and Solar One: works with building owners and managers to improve building energy efficiency. (see below)
- UP-Stand: a brief presentation on the ADA-Compliant free wheelchair Community Ramp initiative for local business!!
Food donated by Comptons and Costco
(NOTE: Please RSVP to email@example.com if you plan on attending.)