Our June Meeting will be held on the 30th, live on Facebook. Live stream will be available starting at 6.30 pm on our Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/OANA.NEWYORK/
No Facebook account? You can also access the meeting via YouTube, at https://www.youtube.com/
And the meeting will be streamed on our website at www.oana-ny.org/live
“What to Do This Summer”
- NYC Parks Department: manager Shirley Echevarria, with an appearance by Queens Commissioner Michael Dockett
- GreenshoresNYC: Advocacy for our waterfront, Katie Ellman
- Socrates Sculpture Park: Audrey Dimola
- Noguchi Museum: Brett Littman
- Updates from Local Theatre Companies (although not open during the pandemic, many cultural institutions are providing virtual programming)
** NOTE: You will have the opportunity to ask questions of the presenters via Facebook chat.
If you have any questions beforehand, please email them to Info@oana-ny.org Subject: Questions June 30.
***All presenters subject to change without notice.